Course Requests Due by April 7
It is time to make your course requests for the 2017-18 school year. Please review the following guidelines before making your requests:
- Review the Program of Studies booklet. New courses have been added, as well as, some new course titles.
- Read the honors placement policy.
- Talk with your current teachers to ask their recommendation for you.
- Sophomores and Juniors must complete course requests by Friday, April 7. The system will be turned off at the end of the school day on April 7.
- Freshmen will complete course requests in Formation Seminar on April 13. Ms. Webster, the school counselor for the Class of 2020, will assist the freshmen in making course requests.
- Instructional Support (IS) will be added for you, if currently enrolled in the class.
- You are simply requesting your classes for next year. Final course placement is determined by your School Counselor in conjunction with the honors placement policy.
To make your course requests:
- Log in to ParentsWeb
- Click on Student Information (left side)
- Click on Course Request
- READ the introduction.
- Choose your courses from the drop down menu.
- Click on SAVE to submit.
If you do not see the course you wish to select in the drop down menu, please schedule a time to meet with your school counselor to have the course added to your requests (before April 7).