Posts Tagged "dresscode"
July 05, 2017
Textbooks for 2017-2018
The Cheverus Online Bookstore at MBS Direct opens July 5 for students and parents. Order between July 27 and August 17 and get free shipping on orders over $99. (Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 17, 2017.)
- Summer Reading: All students are required to read our community book: Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel and answer eiht of the 16 Reading Guide questions. Each grade also has additional reading to do for your English class; see the Summer Reading flyer for information about English books and optional reading guides.
- Dress Code reminder for 2017-2018: though sweaters and quarter zips are optional for all students, if you do choose to wear one under your blazer it must have the Cheverus logo on the left chest and may not extend beyond the length of the blazer. These types of sweaters and quarter zips can be purchased from the Cheverus Bookstore, Initially Yours, or Land’s End.
To this end, our Campus Store is open 8:00 - 10:00 a.m., Monday through Friday during the summer. Land’s End is offering free logo embroidery July 10 - 17. This is a great opportunity to save on dress code approved apparel.
- Nurse’s Office reminders:
- Class of 2021 -- forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 207-828-0207, or dropped off in person at the receptionist office in the Loyola building.
- Physicals for all other students -- pre-season begins Monday, August 14. All physicals/medical paperwork go to the Wellness Office and not Athletics.
- Back-to-School Save-the-Date reminders:
- Freshmen Orientation -- Tuesday, August 29
- Class Meetings for grades 9-12 -- Wednesday, August 30
- 1st Day of Classes -- Thursday, August 31
- Mass of the Holy Spirit at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception -- Thursday, September 14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Back-to-School Night for Parents -- Wednesday, September 20