The exam schedule follows the regular A Day schedule (e.g. a student's first exam is in the class that student has 1st Period on an A Day).
Monday, June 5
- 8:00 a.m. -- Period 1
- 10:30 a.m. -- Period 2
Tuesday, June 6
- 8:00 a.m. -- No Exam
- 10:30 a.m. -- Period 3
Wednesday, June 7
- 8:00 a.m. -- Period 4
- 10:30 a.m. -- Period 5
Thursday, June 8
- 8:00 a.m. -- Period 6
- 10:30 a.m. -- Period 7
Friday, June 9
- 8:00 a.m. -- Period 8
- 10:30 a.m. -- Make-Up Exam(s)
- The above final exam schedule follows a regular A day class order.
- ALL students are required to take final exams.
- Students must take their exams during the regularly scheduled exam period.
- Students are expected to be in their exam rooms for a full hour and one-half or two hours as indicated on the exam.
- Dress Code is in effect during exams.
- The cafeteria will be open on Monday-Friday until 11:00 am.
- Mid-term and final exams must carry a weight of 20% of the semester grade.
An absence is excusable only for reasons of personal illness or a family emergency. The Main Office must be notified on the day of the absence. A student who misses an exam due to an unexcused absence cannot make up the exam and will receive a zero for the exam grade.
Click here for a printable Final Exams Schedule.