College Credit Available for Selected Cheverus Classes; Apply by 1/30
Students enrolled in the following Cheverus classes can earn college credits through St. Joseph's College and may be able to transfer some or all of these credits to their colleges. Check directly with your college to determine if any of these course credits are transferable.
- AP Chemistry for CH 130 -- Introduction to Chemistry
- AP Statistics for MA 205 -- Elementary Statistics
- AP Spanish for SP 300 -- Spanish 300
- English IV College Prep for EH 101 -- College Writing
- Theology IV for TH 203 -- Faith in the Contemporary World
Cost is $100 per course. To apply, turn in this Dual Enrollment Application and your check (payable to Cheverus) to our Registrar, Ms. Merrill. The application deadline is January 30, 2019