Cheverus welcomes 9th grade applications for the school year beginning in 2019 and transfer applications for second semester of this academic year. Students are evaluated by the Admissions Committee on the basis of past school performance, a teacher reference, community involvement and if needed, a personal interview. Learn more about the admissions process and important dates. Points of entry for transfer students include spring of 9th grade, fall and spring of 10th grade and fall of 11th grade.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our online application. A complete application includes:
- A completed and electronically signed online application.
- Teacher Reference: The teacher referral form is submitted online through the application portal. You will submit the name and email address of the teacher who will provide the referral.
- Transcript: The transcript request form is submitted online through the application portal. You will provide the name and email address of the school official who will provide the transcript. You will likely need to submit a signed release form to your current school to release your transcripts.
- A non-refundable fee of $50.
Create an Online Application
To begin the online application process, create an account. You will then be prompted to verify your email address. After verifying your email address, login to your account and select “Create a New Student Application.”
You will be able to log in and out of your account to access your open application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status online by logging into your account. There, you will be able to print the completed application for your own records, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms. Please do not submit paper applications and/or supplemental forms unless it is requested by the Admissions Office.
Current Parents: If you already have a Parent Web account for children currently enrolled, you will need to create a new account for this student applying. Upon enrolling, the two accounts will be merged.
Apply for Financial Aid
Families applying for financial aid will create an application through FACTS. For more information on tuition and financial assistance, please visit our Affording Cheverus page. Steps to apply for financial aid:
- Create a new account by selecting the button that says “create a username and password.”
- Then click on the “start application” link.
- Select the appropriate school year.
- Complete the steps as prompted.