Cheverus parents and grandparents support the educational journeys of our students and enhance the community in meaningful and enriching ways. Please consider joining the efforts of the Cheverus Families Association through your involvement.
To foster, encourage and create a community of parents, grandparents, and guardians seeking to support Cheverus in its mission to form young men and women to be people for and with others.
Organizes, sponsors and supports, social, spiritual, service, and special events and activities that enrich the Cheverus community. CFA offers some great ways for everyone to be involved at Cheverus and get to know other families. There are no expectations, just the opportunity for you to get involved when it works for you. We look for different ways to support and enrich our community/students. Last year's events include:
- Hosting Grittys Night for Parents
- Helping with the Homecoming Dance
- Assisting with the Turkey Drive
- Sponsoring Star Wars Night
- Providing the Teacher /Staff Appreciation Lunch & Gifts
- Helping with Spirit Week
- Celebrating Mardi Gras with King Cake
- Organizing the Blazer Bazaar
- Developing the Cheverus Awareness series for parents and students: Drug Prevention with Casco Bay CAN, Mindfulness Practice, and Suicide Prevention with Yellow Tulip Project.
Click here for access to CFA documents, including meeting minutes, event planning and mission statement.