Adding Community Service Hours in ParentsWeb
All sophomores and juniors should have their community service hours entered into ParentsWeb by last Friday in April.
- Go to ParentsWeb.
- Select "Family Information" in the left-hand menu.
- Select the student's name.
- Click the tab "Service Hours."
- Click the link to "Add Service Hours."
- Enter information into the following fields on the and click "Save."
- Date: enter a completer date.
- Hours: use decimal places if necessary.
- Description: include the site, site supervisor's name, and supervisor's email address. Incomplete submissions will not count toward your community service hours total.