The book buyback will be held June 5-8 in the McCarten Lab (between the Main Office and the Cafeteria). Please enter through the main entrance and follow the signs.
In preparation, please complete the online buyback and bring your printed packing list so the process goes quickly for everyone.
- Go to MBS Direct.*
- Click on Sell Your Books.
- Create an account by following the prompts.
- Enter ISBNs from your books in the white rectangle. (ISBN is typically with the barcode on the back cover. It is a thirteen digit number usually beginning with ‘978’.)
- Click Price my Books. You will get a summary of which books are eligible for buyback and a quote for their value.
- Click Proceed to Check Out and fill in contact and mailing information.
- Click Finalize and print out a Packing List. (No need to print shipping label.)
- Bring books approved for buyback and the packing list to the McCarten Lab on June 5-8, between 8:00 am and 2:30 pm.
Please think green and make every effort to recycle or pass on any books not approved for buyback. Due to the volume of books that will be processed, we are unable to take books not being bought back.
Questions may be directed to Jennifer Kelley in the Campus Store.
* MBS Direct is the new textbook vendor for Cheverus; students will not be selling books back to Follett.