Parent Information Nights Tuesday, 9/13, & Thursday, 9/15
The students are back in school, now it's the parents turn....
The Parent Information Nights for the parents of juniors and seniors will take place this Tuesday, September 13, and for the parents of freshmen and sophomores on Thursday, September 15.
Both nights will begin in the Keegan Gymnasium at 6:00 p.m. During homeroom this week your daughter/son will be filling out a schedule for you to use at your parent night; BE SURE TO GET THIS SCHEDULE FROM THEM BEFORE YOUR PARENT NIGHT. In case they forget, you can click here for a copy of the schedule worksheet to record your child’s schedule.
Do you enjoying talking to other families about Cheverus? Would you like to volunteer at the biggest Admissions event of the year? Then this is your opportunity! The Open House this year will be different than any you have ever seen Cheverus host! We are in need of parent greeters, Junior and Senior tour guides, and Freshmen and Sophomore greeters. Click here to sign up.
Do you have younger children interested in attending Cheverus? Please register for the Open House. Join us for a student lead tour of the Cheverus campus that will highlight the academic departments, fine art program, College Advising, Campus Ministry and our athletic fields. There will be an opportunity to talk with faculty, parents, students and graduates about their Cheverus experience. Also, take a tour of the Cheverus Fair and learn more about our athletic teams and student life activities.
- Parents are invited to join us for the our Mass of the Holy Spirit on Friday, September 16. Mass will begin shortly after 9:15 a.m. in the Keegan Gymnasium.
- New look for the newsletter and a new look for the Cheverus website: check out the Resources for Students & Parents.
- Save the date: Homecoming is October 8! Look for more info about how we'll celebrate the spirit of Cheverus in upcoming newsletters.
- Mr. Smith and Ms. Little are organizing a skiing trip to Keystone, CO, February 18-25, 2017. Interested skiers should attend an informational meeting on Tuesday, September 20, 6:30 p.m. in the Sparta Room. Download the flyer for more information.
- Freshmen elections for Class President and Vice President will be held September 16. All freshmen interested in running should see Mrs. Aromando ASAP.
- Parents of Seniors: photos for yearbook and Senior student bios are due October 14. All photos should be emailed to email@example.com. Seniors have already been emailed a Google Form to submit their bios. Information on Baby Ads will be given at a later date. Click here for more information.
- The Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice is an annual conference for students from all of the Jesuit High Schools, colleges and universities nation-wide. The conference takes place in November in Washington DC. If the link between faith and justice is important to you, please consider applying to be part of this year's delegation. Click here for more information. Application Deadline: September 15.