Register for Parent-Teacher Conferences, Nov. 21-22
Please join us for our upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday, November 21, and Tuesday, November 22; see below for instructions on how to sign-up for meetings with your child's teachers.
If you need to change your schedule, you may reenter the system and make changes anytime up until 8:00 a.m. on November 21.
- Be mindful that these meetings are intended to be brief check-ins (five minutes or less) and are not appropriate forums for more detailed or personal conversations that require more time. If necessary, we would encourage you to schedule such meetings for another time.
- You do not need to feel obligated to sign-up to see all of your child's teachers; these days are designed to allow you the flexibility to sign-up to see just one or two teachers if you prefer.
- If you are signing up to see most or all of your child's teachers, we would encourage you to allow for some travel time and possible delays between meetings.
- Also note that our busiest sign-up times are typically between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Monday night.
Resources for signing up for parent-teacher conferences:
- List of teachers and conference rooms
- Cheverus classroom map
- PTC Wizard -- Online Registration Site
- Instructions for Registering
If you encounter any problems with this online conference scheduling system, please call Sue Sullivan at 774-6238 ext. 162 or email her at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming parent teacher conferences.