Sign up for Parent-Teacher Conferences, Nov. 20-21
Please join us for our upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday, November 20, and Tuesday, November 21; see below for instructions on how to sign-up for meetings with your child's teachers.
- Be mindful that these meetings are intended to be brief check-ins (five minutes or less) and are not appropriate forums for more detailed or personal conversations that require more time. If necessary, we would encourage you to schedule such meetings for another time.
- You do not need to feel obligated to sign-up to see all of your child's teachers; these days are designed to allow you the flexibility to sign-up to see just one or two teachers if you prefer.
- If you are signing up to see most or all of your child's teachers, we would encourage you to allow for some travel time and possible delays between meetings.
- Also note that our busiest sign-up times are typically between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Monday night.
Resources for signing up for parent-teacher conferences:
- List of teachers and conference rooms
- Map of teacher meeting rooms
- PTC Wizard -- Online Registration Site
- Instructions for Registering
If you need to change your schedule, you may reenter the system and make changes anytime up until 8:00 a.m. on November 20.
If you encounter any problems with this online conference scheduling system, please contact:
- Ms. Caron (Classes of 2019 & 2021) -- firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-774-6238 x164
- Ms. Webster (Classes of 2018 & 2020) -- email@example.com, 207-774-6238 x165
We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming parent-teacher conferences.