Welcome, Students & Parents
Check below and in the left-side menu for links to resources for parents and students:
- Archive of "The Week Ahead..." -- [see list at right] Cheverus sends an email newsletter each Sunday during the school year with news of upcoming events and reports on past events. If you would like to receive this newsletter -- or are having trouble receiving it -- contact Jane Glass or view the archive and subscribe.
- Cheverus Email -- All students have a cheverus.org email address. Students should check this daily for communication from teachers, administrators, and peers. If you have questions about your Cheverus email, please contact webmaster Jane Glass via email or in the library.
- Cheverus Map -- Looking for a teacher? The treasurer's office? Use this map of Cheverus and Loyola Halls.
- Consultation Days -- Every teacher is available for after-school at least one day a week. See the full schedule of Consultation Days. Students should confirm meeting times with your teachers as there may be times when teachers are called away to an after-school or before-school meeting.
- Daily announcements -- These short announcements and reminders are read over the PA each morning and afternoon on schools days. These announcements include club activities, updates on athletic events and other school-related information for students.
- Health Services -- Please click on the following links for annual health forms necessary for enrolled students:
- Lunch Account -- This account is connected to the student ID which can be used for cafeteria purchases. Use this link to check your balance or add funds. Please contact Kerry Bishop in the business office if you have questions about your lunch account.
- Cheverus Families Association -- The CFA is a community of parents, grandparents, and guardians that sponsors and organizes special events and activities to support the mission of Cheverus.
- News & Announcements -- New announcements appear on the Cheverus homepage and are gathered in a searchable archive.
- ParentsWeb -- Use this site to access grades, assignments, report cards and schedules. If you have questions about using ParentsWeb, please contact registrar Lisa Merrill.
- Program of Studies -- Includes course descriptions, graduation requirements and academics policies.
- Purple & Gold -- The P&G Booster Club supports athletics and extracurricular activities in coordination with the Cheverus administration.
- School Calendar -- Includes school holidays, X-order days, special events and other school-related events. To find information on games and club meetings, check out the Athletics & Activities calendar.
- Student Dress Code -- A one-page summary of the dress code from the Student Handbook.
- Student Handbook -- Includes policies and procedures for Cheverus High School.
- Teacher Consultation Periods -- Each teacher is available after-school at least one day a week.
- Textbooks -- MBS Direct is the official textbook source for Cheverus.