Cheverus Together is an opportunity for our community to unite in support of Cheverus. During the week of May 11-15, we welcome you to share messages of hope, prayer, and support for each other, for our students, for our tremendous faculty, and for the entire Cheverus community throughout the world. Join us to share the many ways we are #CheverusTogether, even when we're apart!
Upload a note, photo, or video message using the form below. You might...
- Share words of encouragement to current students and faculty who are adjusting to remote learning
- Send a warm welcome to the Class of 2020, our newest Alumni!
- Call to check in on a classmate or send a note to a favorite teacher
- Share a screenshot of a Cheverus Zoom
- Know a Cheverus first-responder, volunteer, or everyday hero? Share their story!