Now is the time!
Cheverus is on the verge of achieving it's Cheverus Fund goal of $575,000 for the 2017-18 fund year but we need your help to get there. We can think of no greater tribute to the School than to smash the goal - and The Cheverus Fund record - during Cheverus' 100th year.
Please join fellow alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends by making a gift of any amount to The Cheverus Fund before June 30.
Congratulations, Class of 2018!
Why are Teagan, Kevin, and Kate smiling? They are the Senior Gift Campaign leaders of the first senior class to have a 100% participation! 100% in our 100th year!
Because the class of 2018 successfully exceeded 50% participation, The Cheverus Fund will receive a $10,000 gift from a generous anonymous donor. In fact, the donor that offered this challenge was so thrilled with the results, the donor decided to increase the Cheverus Fund gift to $15,000!
Thank you, Seniors!
The Cheverus Fund
Annual contributions to The Cheverus Fund provide immediate-use dollars that directly support our students, faculty, and core mission. From tuition assistance to our rigorous academic programs; from campus ministry to athletics and fine arts, your gifts to The Cheverus Fund enrich the lives of today’s students and enable the school to stay true to our mission of preparing young men and women to be people for and with others.
Give now to The Cheverus Fund, the school's top fundraising priority.
Why is The Cheverus Fund important?
- 65% of Cheverus students receive some form of tuition assistance. The ability of the School to offer financial aid to students who need it depends heavily on annual support of The Cheverus fund.
- The majority of gifts to The Cheverus Fund are unrestricted. These gifts give School leadership powerful financial flexibility to meet core commitments, face unexpected challenges, capitalize on unforeseen opportunities, and direct funds where the need is greatest.
- Tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of the Cheverus experience. Cheverus Fund gifts provide a critical source of revenue of more than $6,500 per student.
- Participation by the Cheverus community in The Cheverus Fund is critical to our mission. Alumni and parent participation in The Cheverus Fund is a vote of confidence in the School and inspires others to give, too.
- Visionairies Club -- $500 - $999
- 1917 Club -- $250 - $499
- Century Club -- $100 - $249
- Friends Club -- up to $99
- Cornerstone Society -- $25,000 +
- Founders Society -- $10,000 - $24,999
- Magis Guild -- $5,000 - $9,999
- Ignatian Circle -- $2,500 - $4,999
- President's Circle -- $1,000 - $2,499
A Call for Volunteers
Are you an alumnus who keeps in touch with your classmates and regularly supports The Cheverus Fund? We are building our Class Agent program and need your help! Contact John Harvey ‘05, Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving, at 207-774-6238 ext. 112 to learn more.