Grandparent's Day - November 1
All Cheverus grandparents are cordially invited to join the school community for our annual Grandparents Day on Friday, November 1, 2019. If students do not have a grandparent able to attend these activities, they are welcome to invite a special relative or important senior in their lives.
Cheverus President, Father Robert J. Pecoraro, S.J., will preside over our All Saints' Day Mass, in which the entire school participates. Afterwards, our special guests will have the opportunity to take a photo with their student, before they return to class.
Please register below by Sunday, October 27th.
- 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. — Check-in, coffee and pastries available in the Cheverus cafeteria
- 9:00 a.m. — Guest seating for Mass begins
- 9:10 a.m. — Students dismissed to Mass to join their grandparent
- 9:15 a.m. — Mass begins
- At the conclusion of Mass, take a photo with your student!
- 10:30 a.m. — Students return to class
Guests will be notified via email when photos are available for viewing, downloading and printing.
Questions? Please contact Kelly Gendron, Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations, 207.774.6238 ext 113 or email@example.com