Cheverus High School is a Jesuit, college preparatory school with an enrollment of approximately 370 students. Founded in 1917, the school strives to prepare young men and women to be people for others by fostering intellectual, spiritual, physical and personal excellence.
We seek to hire and retain faculty and staff members who are passionate and proficient in their fields, who understand and embrace our school’s mission, and who are committed to leading students in co-curricular and pastoral ministry activities. Successful candidates demonstrate a capacity for professional collaboration, continued pedagogical growth and instructional leadership. The school expects faculty and staff members to keep current with professional development activities appropriate to their fields, as well as to participate in the school’s in-services and Ignatian formation retreats.
Cheverus High School invites applications for the following positions:
We are seeking resumes for candidates for the following coaching positions:
On-Call Switchboard operator/ receptionist
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations
Hourly Rate: $15.00 or higher depending upon experience; partial tuition remission included
Status: Non-exempt (entitled to overtime), Part-time position Mondays and Tuesdays, year-round.
- Assume primary responsibility for the answering of the phones for both Cheverus High School at the central operator location, including directing incoming calls to the appropriate members of the Administration, Faculty, and Staff, taking detailed and complete messages when appropriate, and relaying brief information to inquiries relating to school scheduling, athletics, admissions, etc.
- Assume primary responsibility for greeting visitors to the Loyola Hall building, directing them to the appropriate locations on campus, paging or calling Administration, Faculty, and Staff where appropriate.
- Provide support for the Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations including typing, filing, report preparation, copying, and other related clerical duties.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations.
- This position is on an on-call basis to cover for the regularly-scheduled Switchboard Operator/Receptionist.
Candidates should send a letter stating their personal interest in the position and a comprehensive resume to Kerry Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).