It's time to support those who have always supported us.
Large or small, our corporate partners support Cheverus in many ways. These local businesses have been forced to operate under new restrictions and need our support now. They are owned by Cheverus families, alumni, or people who truly believe in the Cheverus mission.
If you are ordering take-out, need a gift for someone, or are looking for other business services (legal, home renovation, insurance, etc.) ,we encourage you to consider choosing from the list below.
Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Foodworks, 59 India St., Portland: Family and individual sized take-and-bake casseroles! Take something for tonight and next week.
- Miccuci's Grocery, 45 India St., Portland: Your favorite local Italian grovery stop, patsa, sauce, oil and more - plus flour for baking in stock as of 04.09.2020!
- EVO Kitchen & Bar: 443 Fore St., Portland: Mediterranean style restaurant with a unique twist, limited curbside take out menu starts 04.23.2020. Do yourself a favor and visit this spot, with Chef Matt Ginn, '04 at the helm -- he is also a Chopped champion.
- Mister Bagel, 599 Forest Ave., Portland: Call in your order, pick-up curbside. Ask about delivery.
- Luke's Lobster, 60 Portland Pier, Portland: Order online for pick-up or delivery. Retail products can be purchased at Whole Foods and now online.
- The Regency Hotel & Spa: 20 Milk St., Portland: The hotel continues to be open for overnight guests. The restaurant, Armory Lounge & Spa are closed until further notice. Spa & Restaurant gift cards are available.
- North Freeport Store, 130 Wardtown Rd., Freeport: This local mom & pop is still operating under their normal hours and have take-out, groceries and fuel.
- The Brunswick Inn: Shop online for their famous hose made granola and Maine Breakfast boxes or buy a gift card online.
- C-Salt Gourmet Market, 349 Ocean House Rd., Cape Elizabeth: Take-out, curbside pick-up and local delivery.
- Shipyard Brewing, 86 Newbury St., Portland: Open for to-go & curbside beer pick up (must have ID). Also, offering a six-pack and two live lobsters for $19.99 to support our local lobstermen & lobsterwomen.
- Geary's Brewing Co, 38 Evergreen Dr., Portland: Tasting room closed but curbside pickup and delivery are available. Don't forget your ID.
- Maria's Restaurant, 1335 Congress St., Portland: Open for take-out, Maria's sauce is also available at the grocery store.
- Churchill Catering, 1037 Forest Ave., #9, Portland (near Read St. Otto Pizza): New grab-and-go options.
- Portland House of Pizza: 1359 Washington Ave, Portland: Online ordering, pick-up and delivery.
- Otto Pizza: Many locations: Now offering touch-less delivery and mobile pickup options.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery, 740 Broadway, South Portland: Frozen take-home-and-bake pies available. Two Fat Cats is open in South Portland and currently moving to a new Portland location. Nationwide shipping available through Goldbelly. Call to get their most up to date offerings.
- Moe's Original BBQ, 209 Western Ave., South Portland: Online ordering and curbside pick-up available.
- Maine Craft Distilling, 123 Washington Ave., Portland: Curbside pick-up or local delivery of spirits & mixers for 21+, have your ID ready. They are also making hand sanitizer!
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen, 1 Mills Rd., Cape Porpoise (Kennebunkport): Daily curbside pick-up specials and their regular take-out options.
- Stone Fort Distillery, 29 Pearl St., Suite 4, Biddeford: NOW MAKING HAND SANITIZER: Order bottles of their product online (21+) and plan to pick up during current limited bottle sales hours, Friday & Saturday, 3 - 6pm.
- Miss Portland Diner: Now open for take -out (as of May 10th!)
- Tomasso's Canteen: 18 Hampshire St., Portland: Currently open for take out and re-opening June 2nd with outdoor seating and limited inside seating.
- Bruno's Restaurant & Tavern: 33 Allen Ave, Portland: A favorite of Cheverians for decades, re-opening for limited indoor seating and curbside take out on June 1st.
- Tulu Salon & Spa: Opening May 18th! Call now to book your appointment!
Not Currently Open - but consider purchasing a gift card for the future.
- Tally's Kitchen at Bayside: Currently closed -- but consider them for the next time you need a catering order. Delivery is available with 2dinein when they are open or contact them directly to purchase a gift card.
- Cloutier, Conley & Duffet, P.A, Attorneys at Law
- Thermoformed Plastics - PPE Face Shields
- Capozza Tile & Floor Covering
- Lee Auto
- Casco Bay Ford
- Pape Dealerships - Chevrolet & Subaru
- Paul G. White Company
- Oral Surgery Associates
- Rogers - Norton Group of Raymond James : offering free financial counsel and resources during COVID-19.
- Poulin Construction:
- Eyes on Rosemont, Dr. Tricia Pirone:
- State of Mind Design, Screen Printing and Embroidery
- Key to the World Travel
- Portside Learning Center
- The Paint Bros: Interior and exterior painting - run by three Cheverus Young Alums
- Minium Studio & ESJStudio: Unique Maine artwork with Maine made materials, created by one of our young alums
- DeWitt Right Painting & Epoxy: Co -owned by a Cheverus young alumni
Corporate Partnerships & Campus Advertising
Corporate Partnerships, which include sponsoring Cheverus events and/or advertising on campus, is a great way to support Cheverus, while promoting your business or product to thousands in our community each year, including parents, faculty, staff and friends.
Advertising Options Include:
- Scoreboard or wall signage in the Keegan Gymnasium
- Banner at Boulos Stadium for fall sports and the baseball field for spring sports
- On the Cheverus website
- Pregame and halftime game announcements during Cheverus home Football and Basketball games
- Cheverus Special Event Sponsorships, including the Cheverus Gala, Golf Tournament and The Cheverus Community Speaker Series
For current rates and more information, please contact Kelly Gendron, Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations, 207.774.6238 ext 113 or email@example.com
Thank you to our current corporate partners!