It's time to support those who have always supported us.
Large or small, our corporate partners support Cheverus in many ways. These local businesses have been forced to operate under new restrictions and need our support now. They are owned by Cheverus families, alumni, or people who truly believe in the Cheverus mission.
If you are ordering take-out, need a gift for someone, or are looking for other business services (legal, home renovation, insurance, etc.) ,we encourage you to consider choosing from the list below.
Open for take-out, curbside pick-up and/or delivery:
- Foodworks, 59 India St., Portland: Family and individual sized take-and-bake casseroles! Take something for tonight and next week.
- Mister Bagel, 599 Forest Ave., Portland: Call in your order, pick-up curbside. Ask about delivery.
- Luke's Lobster, 60 Portland Pier, Portland: Order online for pick-up or delivery. Retail products can be purchased at Whole Foods and now online.
- The Regency Hotel & Spa: 20 Milk St., Portland: The hotel continues to be open for overnight guests. The restaurant, Armory Lounge & Spa are closed until further notice. Spa & Restaurant gift cards are available.
- C-Salt Gourmet Market, 349 Ocean House Rd., Cape Elizabeth: Take-out, curbside pick-up and local delivery.
- Shipyard Brewing, 86 Newbury St., Portland: Open for to-go & curbside beer pick up (must have ID). Also, offering a six-pack and two live lobsters for $19.99 to support our local lobstermen & lobsterwomen.
- Geary's Brewing Co, 38 Evergreen Dr., Portland: Tasting room closed but curbside pickup and delivery are available. Don't forget your ID.
- Maria's Restaurant, 1335 Congress St., Portland: Open for take-out, Maria's sauce is also available at the grocery store.
- Churchill Catering, 1037 Forest Ave., #9, Portland (near Read St. Otto Pizza): New grab-and-go options.
- Portland House of Pizza: 1359 Washington Ave, Portland: Online ordering, pick-up and delivery.
- Otto Pizza: Many locations: Now offering touch-less delivery and mobile pickup options.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery, 740 Broadway, South Portland: Frozen take-home-and-bake pies available. Two Fat Cats is open in South Portland and currently moving to a new Portland location. Nationwide shipping available through Goldbelly. Call to get their most up to date offerings.
- Moe's Original BBQ, 209 Western Ave., South Portland: Online ordering and curbside pick-up available.
- Maine Craft Distilling, 123 Washington Ave., Portland: Curbside pick-up or local delivery of spirits & mixers for 21+, have your ID ready. They are also making hand sanitizer!
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen, 1 Mills Rd., Cape Porpoise (Kennebunkport): Daily curbside pick-up specials and their regular take-out options.
- Stone Fort Distillery, 29 Pearl St., Suite 4, Biddeford: NOW MAKING HAND SANITIZER: Order bottles of their product online (21+) and plan to pick up during current limited bottle sales hours, Friday & Saturday, 3 - 6pm.
Not Currently Open - but consider purchasing a gift card for the future.
- EVO Kitchen & Bar: 443 Fore St., Portland: Mediterranean style restaurant with a unique twist, gift cards are available online -- do yourself a favorite and visit this spot, with Chef Matt Ginn, '04 at the helm -- he is also a Chopped champion.
- Bruno's Restaurant & Tavern: 33 Allen Ave, Portland: A favorite of Cheverians for decades, gift cards are available online or find Bruno's Pasta at your local retailer.
- Tomasso's Canteen: 18 Hampshire St., Portland: This local favorite is closed for now, but you can buy gift cards online or purchase a "I'd rather be at Tomasso's" t-shirt, a fundraiser through the TIP JAR Initiative.
- Tally's Kitchen at Bayside: Currently closed -- but consider them for the next time you need a catering order. Delivery is available with 2dinein when they are open or contact them directly to purchase a gift card.
- Miss Portland Diner: Currently closed - but contact them directly to purchase a gift card.
- Tulu Salon & Spa: Currently closed but schedule a service for when they can reopen or contact them to purchase a spa package as a gift for someone.
- The Brunswick Inn: Currently closed but gift cards available online.
- Cloutier, Conley & Duffet, P.A
- Capozza Tile & Floor Covering
- Lee Auto
- Casco Bay Ford
- Pape Dealerships - Chevrolet & Subaru
- Paul G. White Company
- Oral Surgery Associates
- Rogers - Norton Group of Raymond James
- Veroneau's Insurance
Corporate Partnerships & Campus Advertising
Corporate Partnerships, which include sponsoring Cheverus events and/or advertising on campus, is a great way to support Cheverus, while promoting your business or product to thousands in our community each year, including parents, faculty, staff and friends.
Advertising Options Include:
- Scoreboard or wall signage in the Keegan Gymnasium
- Banner at Boulos Stadium for fall sports and the baseball field for spring sports
- On the Cheverus website
- Pregame and halftime game announcements during Cheverus home Football and Basketball games
- Cheverus Special Event Sponsorships, including the Cheverus Gala, Golf Tournament and The Cheverus Community Speaker Series
For current rates and more information, please contact Kelly Gendron, Director of Special Events and Corporate Relations, 207.774.6238 ext 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our current corporate partners!